Monday, August 25, 2008

Flickr... but don't forget about Photobucket!

Flickr. An interesting play on a photo sharing site. I like the ability to upload and share pictures with friends. Before Flickr came along though was Photobucket. I have been using Photobucket for a number of years now, and I like it just fine. But as time goes on and everything will continue to be digital, I can't help but wonder how far will technology take us?

Anyway, its a small collection so far, but you can check out my profile here. http://www.flickr.com/people/15781310@N05/



Have a good week people.

--ThunderChyld

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I posted this exact same thing today--that I have used photobucket for years and now flikr! Though I like photobucket better for my purposes, I can see that flikr is good as a social networking tool and to find pictures. I like the all purposeness of photobucket, plus all my pictures are there!

ThunderChyld said...

Right, I completely understand! I will use both for a while and see how I like them in tandem. Thanks for the comment.

Tonya said...

XBOX titles? I need some new addictions! Am playing Condemned 2 at present and screaming like a girl while I do so!

mbk said...

My posting was similar I think they both have their purpose and point and people with gravitate to the one they like best which for me tends to be Photobucket for storage and Flickr for searching for stuff.

I like your blog title btw.