Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Learn and Play (finale)

This is the part of this where I have a chance to express my opinion about this process, thus far. Honestly, this has been a good experience for me. From the beginning, I felt that this would be a good exercise for all staff to strengthen their Web 2.0 knowledge, the only thing is...the one thing that we lack in--time... Time waits for no one... However, this has been a great experience and I wouldn't mind to do this again. I managed to do both during the last couple of months, I've been able to learn (then share with others,) then play, and (once more--share with others). It's pretty cool to be a part of this experience. To know that 58% of staff have at least posted a blog was amazing to me. It just goes to show the interest in Web 2.0 and how far technology has taken all of us.

--ThunderChyld

2 comments:

HeleneB said...

congrats on making it to the end

ThunderChyld said...

Thanks! I'm glad to have made it this far! But as much of a 'techie-guru' that I am, I had to finish it! I couldn't wait to!

--ThunderChyld