Thursday, October 9, 2008

Something New...for Twitter!

I am on the hunt for more Web 2.0 tools. Thanks to the Learn and Play @ CML, they have provided a link. I came across a new interface for Twitter that I intend to utilize immediately. It's from iTweet and I am interested in how this will work. This new interface will have:

1. Built-in auto-refresh, search and hashtags
2. Full follow, block, notifications features
3. View user bio, location, URL inline with tweets
4. Watch conversations with "in reply to" links

I am going to try this out and see how this all works...

From what I noticed, it works almost exactly like Twitter--and that is cool. The interface is a bit different, but I think that it's a good alternative. The only thing is, you should already have an account with Twitter before you login. But if you already have Twitter--well then you are in good shape...

More on this later on...

--ThunderChyld

1 comment:

Jim Brochowski said...

Interesting. Might be just the thing for the folks who aren't completely enamored of the "regular" twitter interface.